Mississippi?

jakeweeman08

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sab i got it in batesville, ms wasnt a great deal but wanted to be close if i had issues. My mom got a black one 3 weeks later in southaven. I have the SLE she has the SLE2 and paid 600 more than i did. But i have been fairly happy with my purchase. Now time to Mod it up...

Yeah, she went right by Senatobia to get to Southaven. I looked at Heafner and they wanted way more than Sunrise did in Memphis. (About 4-5k more) so I got it from up there no doubt. You're right up in my neck of the woods ha

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Born and raised in Bexely (7 miles southwest of Lucedale in George County). Own ten acres there still and every member of my family still lives in George County except me. I'm the only one that ever moved away. Moved to Des Allemands Louisiana (southwest of New Orleans in St. Charles Parish) just after high school in 1982 to work for the 'summer' during the construction of the nuclear power plant in Taft Louisiana to make some money I would need for a few things because I was moving to Jackson Mississippi with a full scholarship to Mississippi State University I received by playing the saxaphone.......

Everything was going to plan until I met a Coon-ass named Susan......

The rest, as they say, is history.

:thumbs:

Archived