Ok I have a 05 colorado that has a bad bulb. So I get on the internet and look at many different sides and they all say the bulb is a h11 so I order a couple. Well they are now here and i go to change them old buld looks different and also is imprinted phillips 9045 so i figure this must be the correct bulb so i call around and look on the net and cannot find that bulb anywhere. So can someone please tell me what the hell gm is using for a fog light bulb in this truck since everything i see says a different bulb

• 2 weeks later...
Ok I have a 05 colorado that has a bad bulb. So I get on the internet and look at many different sides and they all say the bulb is a h11 so I order a couple. Well they are now here and i go to change them old buld looks different and also is imprinted phillips 9045 so i figure this must be the correct bulb so i call around and look on the net and cannot find that bulb anywhere. So can someone please tell me what the hell gm is using for a fog light bulb in this truck since everything i see says a different bulb

I'm feeling your pain... I thought I was the only one... I have an "05 canyon and my foglights are both out and have been for months because i couldn't find these damn bulbs anywhere well you're in luck i dug deep and found them on this website (http://store.candlepower.com/numerical-listing-click-to-continue.html) it is at the very bottom of the page. I have to tell you that I haven't recieved mine yet but hope to soon. Hope this helps!!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Did anyone ever find a better source for this bulb? 19.00 is a bit much. I found the 9145 will also work and is the same bulb but with different tabs. All I did was snip the one tab that was bigger and it fit fine.

Archived