Missouri Members

Ceede

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread, but I was curious if you could all help me out on which GMC dealers in the St. Louis area seem to have the best bottom-line prices on a trade-in plus a new GMC vehicle purchase? I haven't seen many people be able to top Laura Buick in Collinsville, IL. Any suggestions would be great!

LOL. My brother shopped at about every GM dealer in STL and ended up buying from Laura GMC in Collinsville. Seems like they are straight-shooters. He said that they came out with the pricing sheet and showed where the price they were asking was below invoice, supplier, employee, etc. And they gave him what he was wanting on his trade-in. He ended up with a blk on blk 2014 GMC Denali 4wd. I think his deal was better than the one I got for my 14 Silverado LTZ Z71.

If you want to stay on the STL side of the river, try Fusz, Bommarito, Sinclair, just to name a few.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow! Been over a year since anyone has posted anything here. I thought I would chime in to bump this post and see if it can be brought back to life. I'm in the St. Louis area, but grew up down at LoZ. Prior to becoming a GM guy, I was part of another truck forum and we used to have some meets in the area that were a pretty good time. Also did some local group buys from time to time. I must say, this site is much better than the other one I'm referring to, would be fun to try to get something set up for us GM owners.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.