Future H2 (gmt 915) Cancelled

GM has fianlly made and internal announcement that they are not going to build a new H2 for MY 2011. Also scrapped is the future Avalanche and Cadillac EXT. So when the current style models run there course, they will be done (H2 2010 and assume that ava and EXT will run at least 5 more years)

That does not surprise me at all a/b the Hummer.

It does surprise me about the Avalanche. I will miss it.

Same here,But even the Avalanche and Escalade EXT doesn't suprise me,We never did sell a lot of either one...and we sell quite a few trucks/suvs here.

Noooooooo! Avalanche was going to be my next truck!

You still have a few years!!

If you were being serious!! :D

Hell yes I'm serious! I love the Avalanche! My g/f really likes them too, and since she's probably going to be my wife...Who am I to argue? :D

I *may* defect to a Sierra Denali next, but I'm pretty set on an Avalanche when it's time to replace Fred.

Same here on the Avalanche for consideration for my next truck, especially if the 6.2 is available.

Ride comfort of a Suburban, since sells are low, fully equipped around $33K OTD compared with $42-44K of the Sub. 31gal fuel tank. Tight turning radius. Same tow capacity as my current 6300GVW rated 1500.

I don't haul very much heavy stuff, just volume of stuff. The only minus I see, or should say hard to see visability.

I can see getting rid of the Cadillac EXT, that didn't make much marketing sense to me.

Archived