Pics Of Your H.d

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the new badging! looks good. Put the grill guard back on. It makes the silly looking headlights that GM put on the Silverado from 03-06 look a bit less... well silly and gives a more aggressive look.

Updated...

Took off the grill guard, took off the side moldings, took off the rear badging, and replaced the side badging with GMT900 HD badges :P

2500_07_18_10.jpg

I like the new badging! looks good. Put the grill guard back on. It makes the silly looking headlights that GM put on the Silverado from 03-06 look a bit less... well silly and gives a more aggressive look.

I don't like grill guards. The morning after I bought the truck it came off. I'll take that 100 lbs. off the nose of my truck, kthnxbye :dunno:

And I like the '03-'06 front end. Wouldn't have bought one if I didn't :lol:

Here is my 2010 LT LMM 2500HD

post-78217-1283359021_thumb.jpg

That is one nice looking truck! What size are the wheels and tires? What brand and style fender flares did you put on?

Those are 285 75R/18 Dick Cepec FC-II....as you see the truck is how it showed up at the dealer. I bought it sight unseen and it showed up at the lot with the rim/tire package, nerf bars, fender flares, and exhaust. When I first saw it I hugged the guy...I've been shopping for a diesel for over 3 years now and finally found a dealership that was great to work with...the others tried to fill you with some bulls&*t like they knew something about trucks and they were just looking for a quick buck. Also with this being a military town you have to watch out for the scams from the local vendors. Alot of the salesmen were former military so they "spoke my language" and made the experience 110% more enjoyable for myself and my wife...in fact the wife was the one that did the deal....guess I found a good wife cause she appreciates big trucks and knows what I look for in a vehicle.post-78217-1283514726_thumb.jpg This is a picture of it when I first laid eyes on it at the dealer....it was a great day.

post-78217-1283514726_thumb.jpg

Archived