Pics Of Your H.d

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
461257_25_full.jpg

One badass truck.. best body style IMO

I have to agree... I loved my white 01

That's an awesome truck. I loved that body style. I wish I could have a new 2001 HD.

I remember when that body style first came out. My local dealership had a truck sitting on there lot for a few days that I just wanted in the worst way. It was a burnt orange crew cab short bed 4x4 diesel. It was sweet.

461257_25_full.jpg

That's an awesome truck. I loved that body style. I wish I could have a new 2001 HD.

I remember when that body style first came out. My local dealership had a truck sitting on there lot for a few days that I just wanted in the worst way. It was a burnt orange crew cab short bed 4x4 diesel. It was sweet.

I had a 02 2500 CC in the charcoal gray color. I love that body style and thought that I'd never get rid of it. Well sad to say, I got rid of it in September of this year. I replaced it with a 10 2500 CC. I couldn't pass up the deal I got on this truck.

post-22884-1290728009_thumb.jpg

Awesome photos, Brandon. I recall seeing an old 89 or 90 Silverado come into the dealership once which had 250,000+ miles on her. 2500 HD 5.7L 4X4 and ended up belonging to a rail crew who worked with Union Pacific. She still ran like a champ but was cool seeing all the equipment on it. (rail wheels and such)

Thanks Ryan. Yeah my 03 has 217k on it and still going strong. The original tranny lasted 207K which is impressive cause most of us drive these like we stole em and drive on dirt roads constantly. There are still a few older hy-rail trucks on the railroad and it's kind of cool to see the improvements over the years. UP said they ordered me a new truck so i might be getting a 2011 HD, i'll post pics when it comes in! probably in 6 months or so.

461257_25_full.jpg

sexy truck i have an 01 as well and i love the tires and lift/leveling kit could you tell me what kinda mods you have done and gime some info on what kit you used and tires and size please?

thanks,

-Kurt

Archived