Attn: Buffalo Sabres / Wny Sports Fans

NJTy180

my girlfriend is a huge Sabres fan and hockey history nut. She is having shirts made up as well as decals to commemorate the Buffalo Memorial Auditorium since its being torn down this Fall.

Shirts are going into print on the first week of Sept, decals should be done next week, so I urge anyone who may want one of these to please order ASAP.

All information and the link to the order page can be found here: http://www.myspace.com/remembertheaud

any questions can be messaged on myspace or on here

thanks

• 1 year later...
my girlfriend is a huge Sabres fan and hockey history nut. She is having shirts made up as well as decals to commemorate the Buffalo Memorial Auditorium since its being torn down this Fall.

Shirts are going into print on the first week of Sept, decals should be done next week, so I urge anyone who may want one of these to please order ASAP.

All information and the link to the order page can be found here: http://www.myspace.com/remembertheaud

any questions can be messaged on myspace or on here

thanks

Wish I would've seen this back then cause I would've gotten a T-shirt! When the Sabres Road Crew came down to D.C. last year, I managed to get an Aud brick while I was there. Plus my girlfriend got me a calender of the Aud coming down too. So many memories there.

I currently live in the D.C. Metro area, but I was born and raised in Buffalo. Good memories, great times!

Buffalo is a cool place to live... Great food , Great weather (if you like all seasons) ... Allthough the bills arent much to talk about , and i dont follow sabres to much to know. ..

Buffalo is a cool place to live... Great food , Great weather (if you like all seasons) ... Allthough the bills arent much to talk about , and i dont follow sabres to much to know. ..

Sweet, another member of the Blue Truck Club! Yeah the Bills aren't much to talk about, well, ever. LOL But the Sabres have been doing pretty good this year. Having Ryan Miller as Team USA's goalie helped us out a bit. They're still top of the division, but we've still got a lil ways to go before the playoffs.

God knows I miss Buffalo. I miss the Anchor Bar, Hardware (bar on Allen St), the Eire Canal Harbor, HSBC Arena, even Chippewa St.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived