What Did Your Line X Spay In Bedliner Cost You?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where in the PNW are you located? I just bought an 08 Silverado and I want to get a Line-X done over the rails but an extra C-note for that seems way high. The only Line-X guy around here is in Tumwater.

$400 under the rails. Through dealer, which saved me $50.

What dealer Jeff, I still need to get mine done I just keep putting it off.

White Bear Lake Superstore. But I had to pay for it with the truck to get the $50 discount. They use the Line-X in Roseville, off of Lexington I believe?

$400 under the rails. Through dealer, which saved me $50.

What dealer Jeff, I still need to get mine done I just keep putting it off.

White Bear Lake Superstore. But I had to pay for it with the truck to get the $50 discount. They use the Line-X in Roseville, off of Lexington I believe?

Thanks. I might have to call the Line-X in roseville and see how much. I dont know where too many places to get stuff done are yet.

Where in the PNW are you located? I just bought an 08 Silverado and I want to get a Line-X done over the rails but an extra C-note for that seems way high. The only Line-X guy around here is in Tumwater.

I had mine done at Line X in Tacoma, through the dealership. Get ahold of your salesman, maybe they can line you up at their cost? Or have them get ahold of Parkland Chevrolet and see if they can help you out (that's where I bought mine.)

I owned a Line-x shop about 5 years ago, and the profits are HUGE. There is only about 100 bucks at the most in materials per truck...

Plus, the line-x formula, in my opinion, fades to fast to gray for my liking...

They are all a rip off, but the line-x is one of the most expensive...

I owned a Line-x shop about 5 years ago, and the profits are HUGE. There is only about 100 bucks at the most in materials per truck...

Good to know. Would you recommend another product? Rhino?

Also, can some of you fellows that have the liner (especially over the rails) post some pics?

Good to know. Would you recommend another product? Rhino?

Also, can some of you fellows that have the liner (especially over the rails) post some pics?

I paid 0 for mine :o) I made the dealer add it before I signed. Here is the only pic I have. I can get moere if you want.

IMG_0734.jpg

Archived