Vin Info? 2005 Pontiac Grand Am Se 3.4

Hi all,

Not a truck but need something to replace a POS.

The F#$!ing Taurus blew a headgasket AGAIN. Typical Ford quality. The GF needs a car to drive so could someone give me more info on this?

65,000 miles

1G2NE52E95M109168Year/Make/Model:2005 PONTIAC GRAND AM SEBody Style:SEDAN 4 DREngine Type: 3.4L V6 SFI

Anyone have good/bad experiences with this car? Anything i should look for? Timing belt? etc?

Thanks!

My wife drove grand ams her whole life. Don't ask :wtf: But, we had a 2000 and then a 2005 gt with the 3.4 and it was durable. Was a gas hog for a small car but if you want something that is probably a bargain you can't go wrong. I personally would never buy one again. As far has maintenance went lol I just added gas and oil and they ran.

My wife drove grand ams her whole life. Don't ask :wtf: But, we had a 2000 and then a 2005 gt with the 3.4 and it was durable. Was a gas hog for a small car but if you want something that is probably a bargain you can't go wrong. I personally would never buy one again. As far has maintenance went lol I just added gas and oil and they ran.

Thanks for the reply. Im not a big fan of the styling. Why would you not buy one again? If its just because of the looks, I agree.

Long story short, we may be taking over payments for a family friend and may endup with this car.

Thanks for the reply. Im not a big fan of the styling. Why would you not buy one again? If its just because of the looks, I agree.

Long story short, we may be taking over payments for a family friend and may endup with this car.

interior was very cramped. But yeah they run well.

Archived