Sierra 1500 Sl, Sle, Slt - Differences?

MB4x4

Ok, as some of you might know I am new to GMC pickups.

What are the differences between the trim packages SL, SLE and SLT? I am looking for the 2003 body style.

While surfing usedcars.com I noticed some Sierras had fender flares, some not - is that a custom option or do the flares come with a trim package?

Anybody ever seen a Hybrid model?

Thanks. :dunno:

well the sl is the gmc version of a work truck......then you got sle(which i have) that hass everything except for sunroof and leather seats, then you got slt, which comes standard with leather and sunroof and all the other little goodies(usually auto temp control) as for the fender flares, then comes standard on the z71 package and the come optional on the 2wd's. You can also jusst get a regular 4x4 truck and it doesnt come with fender flares. And there were no hybrids back in 03

Is SL still available for the GMT900 trucks or is it just SLE & SLT?

No sle is the new sl and then there is

slt 1

slt 2

slt 3

see above link

and in canada its still available on extended cab 6'6" beds

http://configurator.autodata.gm.ca/GMCanad...ourVehicle.html

bit odd to have it in Crews in the states and standard box extended cabs in canada...

well the sl is the gmc version of a work truck......then you got sle(which i have) that hass everything except for sunroof and leather seats, then you got slt, which comes standard with leather and sunroof and all the other little goodies(usually auto temp control) as for the fender flares, then comes standard on the z71 package and the come optional on the 2wd's. You can also jusst get a regular 4x4 truck and it doesnt come with fender flares. And there were no hybrids back in 03

Thanks. As for the flares I saw them painted. Guess unpainted is standard? BTW your truck looks awesome.

Archived