Hummer H3

I am wanting to go screw some shit up but I don't have a real 4x4 anymore. My truck is just to big and the Denali isn't 4x4 at all. I have wanted a H2 for a while but ARB has now come out with a line of products for the H3. ARB is the cream of the crop in 4x4 products. Does anyone have a H3 and use it off-road, is it any good? I have had Land Rovers but I really want to stay American made and still want the good anywhere option. I can deck a H3 Alfa out with ARB and factory goodies and be under $50k. With a Land Rover I would have to go used, but I can go new with the H3.

Thanks

Leo

Yeah, didn't you know??

No, when me and the girlfriend go on our trips north we always end up driving around in the snow. Since there is nothing to do in the textbook market right now, I think I am going to close the store early tomorrow and go to the Hummer dealer.

Leo

Yeah, didn't you know??

No, when me and the girlfriend go on our trips north we always end up driving around in the snow. Since there is nothing to do in the textbook market right now, I think I am going to close the store early tomorrow and go to the Hummer dealer.

Leo

Have fun and take lots of pictures! :thumbs:

The H3 Alpha might be worth considering. It's just a bit pricey IMO. But the V8 in the Alpha is the only way I'd consider it. I drove a 5-cyl H3 awhile ago when they first came out and wasn't impressed. Cheap interior, slow, no visibility, expensive, wasn't sold on the looks, etc. It almost looked cool, until you see it parked next to an H2. Then it just looks "cute." :thumbs:

Never took it off-road. Didn't figure the sales guy would have gone for that! But taking it's off-road potential into consideration along with enough power and a reasonable price... it's possible.

It almost looked cool, until you see it parked next to an H2. Then it just looks "cute." :thumbs:

It's funny that you mention that. Come to think of it, I don't personally know any guys who bought an H3 for themselves...... Everyone I know who owns an H3... It's for their wives.

I like it's size over the H2, if someone thinks I am gay because of the truck I drive that's a personal problem they need to work out between them and god. :D

I went by the dealer tonight, they were closed but they had a few H3's and a few H2's. I will consider them both, H2 is my favorite in the style department. I am just worried about how beat a H2 will get on the trails because of it's size, I mean chicks dig body damage and all but my truck has to look good.

Leo

I like it's size over the H2, if someone thinks I am gay because of the truck I drive that's a personal problem they need to work out between them and god. :lol:

No one said anything about your pink H3 making you gay... (I'm kidding with you.)

All I was saying is that I can't think of any H3 owners who are guys. Most of the guys I know have Tahoes or Yukons or they went the Jeep route... That's all I was sayin... :D

Post pics of whatever you get though!

Archived