Anyone Into Boats? Post Your Pics

Jeff, this picture was taken on one of our cruises to Lake City. As for where the boat is normally, that would be Bayport.

Ahhh, the St Croix. :rolleyes: I am sure I have seen it many times then as I spend all summer on the St Croix. Usually between Hudson and Prescott and many days at Kinnikinnic.

Well that's awesome Jeff I'm out there quite often myself, what boat are you usually in out there? We used to go to kinni all the time until we upgraded from the 30 footer. GREAT BEACH! We currently go to catfish and high line through the St. Croix Yacht Club. The boats name is Carpe Diem in case you see One like us. There are only 2-3 466 MY's out there but there are a ton of 396 MY's to so that's how you will know it's us! If you see us give us a holler! My dad's name is Brad Btw.....Maybe well see you out there Jeff!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeff, this picture was taken on one of our cruises to Lake City. As for where the boat is normally, that would be Bayport.

Ahhh, the St Croix. :rolleyes: I am sure I have seen it many times then as I spend all summer on the St Croix. Usually between Hudson and Prescott and many days at Kinnikinnic.

Well that's awesome Jeff I'm out there quite often myself, what boat are you usually in out there? We used to go to kinni all the time until we upgraded from the 30 footer. GREAT BEACH! We currently go to catfish and high line through the St. Croix Yacht Club. The boats name is Carpe Diem in case you see One like us. There are only 2-3 466 MY's out there but there are a ton of 396 MY's to so that's how you will know it's us! If you see us give us a holler! My dad's name is Brad Btw.....Maybe well see you out there Jeff!

Carpe Diem, yep, I've seen that boat several times.

I'm still in a little boat (see above), but hoping to upgrade to a cruiser in the next few years. I spend most of my time in my floatie-chair with a cold one in the cupholder anyway. :cheers:

Ever go to any of Gary's partys? www.garysnextparty.com

Here is a pic from last year:

GarysNextPartyJuly52008011.jpg

GarysNextPartyJuly52008021.jpg

That's me out there in my floatie... :D

BoatingAugust08008.jpg

Can't say I have been to any of those parties, haven't been a kinni goer in awhile....sold the 30 footer back in 99 :rolleyes:. Yeah i think there is only one other carpe diem out there, Silverton of some sort....well anywho smaller runabouts are a great time! We had a 21 ft sea ray back in the early '90s and it was some of the best times of my life. But hey it's great to see someone else that enjoys the river as much as me! I know i wouldn't change growing up on the river for anything!

Can't say I have been to any of those parties, haven't been a kinni goer in awhile....sold the 30 footer back in 99 :cheers: . Yeah i think there is only one other carpe diem out there, Silverton of some sort....well anywho smaller runabouts are a great time! We had a 21 ft sea ray back in the early '90s and it was some of the best times of my life. But hey it's great to see someone else that enjoys the river as much as me! I know i wouldn't change growing up on the river for anything!

Garys river parties are usually in Hudson. He will be having another 4th of July "Red, White and Blues" one this year (see his website). Put it on your schedule, they are a great time. :rolleyes:

My roommate has a 25ft Sea Ray, and we go to this little party called Jobbie Nooner on Lake St. Clair. It's absolutely insane. Check out the website and you get an idea. You can also do a video search on it to see some rather interesting things.

• 2 months later...

I have two, a 18' Celebrity with a 4.3L V-6

IMGP0658.jpg

DCP_2845A.jpg

and a Starcraft Starfish 24' pontoon boat with a 115hp merc o/b and a 9.9 merc 4 stroke kicker for trolling. It's got down riggers and all set for deep water ( up to 250' ) trolling. We also have a 55 lb Minn Kota electric troliin gmotor for pike fishing. We'll be heading to Charleston Lake in Ontario Canada soon for a week of fishing here .

DCP_3960.jpg

Our little pocket dog "Mochi" goes along too.

DCP_3909.jpg

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
Do any of you boat? Lets see some pics of what you run?

The first couple pics are of my old boat. It was a 16' Checkmate with a 200 Merc on it. best it ran was 82 on GPS.

The next set is of my current boat. Its a 21' Mate. Not as fast but just as fun.

Matt

Before the new paint:

boat4.jpg

DSC02091.jpg

DSC01751.jpg

boatalum.jpg

boatalum1.jpg

here mine its a 95 22'scarab

full hyd roller 496, 10.2:1, ported merlin Heads

new interior, floor, front deck, new guages,....

post-63584-1243951558_thumb.jpg

post-63584-1243951808_thumb.jpg

Archived