Dfw Area Members Poll

VR021302

DFW Area meet and greet  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well since we are getting a decent turnout in interest so far, anybody have some dates in mind. Im thinking at least a month out so everyone that wants to come can arrange their schedules.Maybe the weekend of April 4th or April 11th?

I vote for taking Jeff to Robert's animal clinic and getting him his shots.. :D

fyou2.gif

(OK, I will admit it, that was pretty good....Touche) :D

:lol::D

I vote for taking Jeff to Robert's animal clinic and getting him his shots.. :D

I thought you were going to suggest that he be put down. :D

Well, I never said what kind of shots!

Could be .45 or 50-cal... or like you said... :D

:lol:

:D

Well since we are getting a decent turnout in interest so far, anybody have some dates in mind. Im thinking at least a month out so everyone that wants to come can arrange their schedules.Maybe the weekend of April 4th or April 11th?

The 11th "might" conflict with some people preparing taxes... So, the 4th might be better... or wait until the 18th..?? :lol:

The 11th "might" conflict with some people preparing taxes... So, the 4th might be better... or wait until the 18th..?? :lol:

I cant do the 18th, ill be in AZ at the races. THe 4th would be great tho

Archived