WC Rookie of the Year

Elwood

WC Rookie of the Year  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I went with Newman too.  But Johnson is in the top ten as well, and after today he passed Newman.

I just think that Newman's experience from his few races last year will help him out in the end.  I like him, and I think he's a better driver than Johnson.

Maybe you should ask Rickey Craven how someone couldn't excel with Hendrick.  Or even Jerry Nadeau and Terry Labonte these days.

Johnson does have a great team, but IMO Newman is a better driver.  Both have good teams, so hopefully it'll come down to driver.

And anyway, I just couldn't root for a car that Gordon owns part of.   :D

Ryan Newman is gonna get it.  He has impressed me to this point as a driver and as a person.  Until today he was 2nd in points, now he's 7th, not too shabby.  He actually has a head on his shoulders.  How many other drivers can say they have an engineering degree from Purdue?

Alan Kulwiki, the '92 Champion, was the first Champion (and maybe only, not sure though) to have a college degree.  He had a degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Wisconsin.

Chad Little, ex-Winston Cup driver and current Busch series driver, has a degree also.  Something to do with Law, I think.

Archived