Red Truck Club!

With all these red trucks, I thought we were all in charge of fire safety. :D:D

My dog and I are in charge of security...oh, and Milk Bone appropriation for the entire club. True story.

:(

My little Lab will be interested in the Milk Bone activities. Unlike her, I can't seem to find something I like doing during the summer and I just count the days until the upland bird season openner. On the other hand, my wife seems to find plenty for me to do during the summer...like remodel her mothers living room (rewire, add recessed lighting, drywall, etc, etc.). Come ooooon bird season! :lol:

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

GUYS!!! Just to let you know that my truck just arrived today! Silverado 1500 LT Z71 extended cab 6' with 5.3L motor.

It was built at Forth Wayne, IN assembly! I'm pretty sure workers built it just right after the plant opened in middle of july. I got a special sticker on the inside border of my door telling "Fort Wayne 100 years". Wow... I'm so proud of it! I couldn't wait much longer... I ordered it in may 2009. I'll post photos here for sure when they finish to install steps and some other accessories!

Red Chevy Silverado here. Wasn't intending to buy a red truck, but am glad I did 421 miles later...

just take the 4x4 stickers off and you be good/

Do you think so? I removed "FX4" from a previous 4x4 '04 F150, and was wondering if I should lose the 4x4 sticker.

Red Chevy Silverado here. Wasn't intending to buy a red truck, but am glad I did 421 miles later...

Nice truck. There was the same truck here in Sacramento, ca. I was think about selling mine to buy that. Love it.

Sacramento is where I live! Maybe you saw my truck, which I just bought 2 weeks ago... Now I have 539 miles...

Nice truck. There was the same truck here in Sacramento, ca. I was think about selling mine to buy that. Love it.

Sacramento is where I live! Maybe you saw my truck, which I just bought 2 weeks ago... Now I have 539 miles...

That's the same truck. You bought it at Mike Daughtry Chevrolet. I test drove it, very nice love the light cashmere/ dark cashmere interior. You got your self a nice truck. I live in Sacramento, over by arco arena.

Archived