Red Truck Club!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's getting ready to go under the knife.

Well...MY knife anyway. As soon as I get my clutch in (sitting on the bench right meow), and get it broken in (500 miles)...I'm going to pulley down and finalize my tune (should be well over 500 at the wheels)...Then it's going up on blocks in my shop. I'm going to do my own minitub. I WILL get 315's under there. :lol:

It's getting ready to go under the knife.

Well...MY knife anyway. As soon as I get my clutch in (sitting on the bench right meow), and get it broken in (500 miles)...I'm going to pulley down and finalize my tune (should be well over 500 at the wheels)...Then it's going up on blocks in my shop. I'm going to do my own minitub. I WILL get 315's under there. :lol:

Cool! Sounds like it's coming along nicely! Hope married life is treating you well.

...............And now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

She doesn't like the money I'm spending, that's fo sho. :lol:

lol...BTW...Did you know that I started talking to my wife the day I bought Fred?

No shiite? That's hilarious. I still miss that damn truck.

She doesn't like the money I'm spending, that's fo sho. :uhoh:

lol...BTW...Did you know that I started talking to my wife the day I bought Fred?

I still love it :lol:

She's pushing for me to sell it and buy an Avalanche.

I told her that when the second baby is born (we haven't even started trying for #1), I'll consider it. If she wants it sooner...She should feel free to buy it for me!

She doesn't like the money I'm spending, that's fo sho. :uhoh:

I still love it :lol:

She's pushing for me to sell it and buy an Avalanche.

I told her that when the second baby is born (we haven't even started trying for #1), I'll consider it. If she wants it sooner...She should feel free to buy it for me!

First dibs on Fred!

• 2 months later...

Archived