Sign in to follow this  
Zembonez

Red Truck Club!

looks like you need to finish that beer first. :cheers:

I had to put it someplace while I took the picture, isn't that what bumpers where made for??? :)

For me, it's ALWAYS been RED! I thought maybe I would change when GM brought out a new Silver Metallic Green, but I looked at it and I could hardly see any green in it. Just as well, because it wasn't RED! My last truck and my 69 Camaro are red as well. When my new truck arrives, it will immediately go for a clay bar and sealant application to bring out the best in its paint. I wil post pics as soon as I get it all polished up.

I love red trucks.

It takes a certain attitude to buy and drive a bright red truck. I like that. Some peoploe hate them I like that too. :thumbs:

Not saying any other color is bad (lots of them are very nice) but how many RED TRUCK owners do we have in here?

fred_635.jpg

As long as these three letters are red...."GMC"......or there is a nice golden "BOW-TIE".....on the nose.....who cares what colour it is!!!! :P ........Just joshin ya!!!.......Sweet reg!!.....The wife likes red......but grey was in our price range!!! :D

Perry

post-80532-1300320200_thumb.jpg

Here is mine. I added Raptor tube steps, bug guard, vent visors and an access bed cover after this photo was taken.

One here in Colorado!

This one has 20" XD Monsters, MagnaFlow cat-back and K&N Intake.

post-70435-1312156412_thumb.jpg

Wow! This thread has been revived! :sigh:

East Texas red truck owner checking in.

Sig should be the most updated picture avaiable.

post-86856-1312383192_thumb.jpgMy Red Truck is a 2010 Silverado WT. I added a rostra cruise control, a Swiss cap, a Chevy Bedrug, and a JVC stereo. The only thing I don't like is that I cannot turn off the front passenger airbag. In my 1990 that I traded in for this she could sit up front. I really miss having her in the front seat.

post-86856-1312383192_thumb.jpgMy Red Truck is a 2010 Silverado WT. I added a rostra cruise control, a Swiss cap, a Chevy Bedrug, and a JVC stereo. The only thing I don't like is that I cannot turn off the front passenger airbag. In my 1990 that I traded in for this she could sit up front. I really miss having her in the front seat.

By "she" I meant my daughter. She's 4 now and is banned to the back seat of my new truck with her baby sister. It was fun taking her on trips having her in the front seat. Airbags may save lives, but if your a kid over 40lbs. they may kill. It takes some of the fun out of riding in a vehicle for kids. She loved being able to ride in the front seat of Daddy's old pickup.