The 2022 Chevrolet Silverado HD is getting a few upgrades for the 2022 model year, including adopting the 1500’s Multi-Flex Tailgate.
The Silverado HD lineup’s changes for the 2022 model year are now public. Among them are the additions of a new color, the Multi-Flex tailgate, and new 20-inch machined-face aluminum wheels. We’ve already talked about how the 2022 Silverado 1500’s refresh may be delayed but the release of the 2022 Silverado HD features means at least the HD models may still be on track.
Here’s a run-down of what’s new, what’s changed, and which color option has been retired.
2022 Chevrolet Silverado HD – Changes For 2022
- (GNK) Oxford Brown Metallic – Color Deleted
- (GHR) Greenstone Metallic – Color Added
- (QK2) Multi-Flex tailgate with six functional load/access features is now available on all models
- (SQ9) LPO, 20″ Machined face aluminum wheels with high gloss Black accents and beadlock appearance – New Wheel Option
- (AVI) Seat Belt Adjustable Guide Loops on Crew Cab and Double Cab models – New Option
- (DLF) Mirror changes to RPO code (DLN)
- (PCX) Custom Convenience Package now includes (A2X) 10-way power driver seat including power lumbar
2022 Chevrolet Silverado HD – Multi-Flex Tailgate Photos