Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'io4'.
Found 4 results
*I can't get the pictures to load for some reason but you can message or text for them* This totally plug n play interface works with all 2014-2018 Silverado, Sierra, Tahoe, Denali etc with Bose or non amplified systems to add aftermarket amplifiers while retaining factory functions however be aware it will NOT work with the 7" iob oddball I have! Full specs/compatibility here... https://navtv.com/products/NTV-KIT838/m650-gm.html $750.00 shipped anywhere in the states and message for others. Many references here, google "Mr Marv Tacoma" for my online reputation and you can always call me at 831-383-0308.
We are Digital Dash Solutions, a well known company for our custom GM truck clusters and repairs but most don’t realize we also do custom programming & unlocking for GM truck navigation's, radios & clusters. We also stock many new, factory fresh 2015/2016 IO4, IO5 & IO6 HMI module kits that we custom program so they plug & play. To see what we have available with the latest pricing and sales, please follow the link below or give us a call. You can call or email with any questions. We answer emails daily 9-5 EST Monday – Friday. http://stores.ebay.com/SPEEDOMETER-SALES-AND-SERVICE/HMI-Kits-/_i.html?_fsub=18517033018&_sid=23796228&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322
So I purchased this Silverado back in 2014 and have had nothing but problems with the MyLink system. My biggest problem is that my phone (iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 7) all connect to it just fine 40% of the time. And the other 60% without changing setting it will suddenly connect but not recognize it as a phone, so I can not make calls or receive them unless I turn my phone onto handheld mode. I've tried talking to GM (obviously my warranty is expired at this point) but GM ran me in circles for a year and never helped me, and I can't seem to find any other info on it. I have a WT2 with the smaller IO4 Mylink and can't afford the $1,200.00 upgraded version. Has anyone else had a similar problem? Fixes tried before posting: turning off truck and restarting, turning off phone and restarting, resetting Bluetooth on both truck and phone, Forgetting and relearning devices on both truck and phone, bashing head on dashboard None seem to work and it appears to be completely random. It's been going on for the entire 3 years I've owned it and no one seems to know what to do. We even checked it on the scanner (Snap-On wireless).
Hey all I have been looking on the forum for info about upgrading the factory io3 base radio in my 15 Sierra 3500. It's a work truck so I don't want to go crazy. I was looking at the pioneer 4200nex and 8200nex. I really want to keep it looking factory without hacking up the dash. I'm looking for some feedback from anyone currently using these radios or any other better head units that have nav and Bluetooth or Android Auto without spending more than $1000. Thanks for any advice!