The popular Chevy Blazer is seeing some small changes for the 2021 model year. What’s new, what’s changed, and what’s gone? We’ve got a rundown of the 2021 Chevy Blazer!
2021 Chevy Blazer What’s New Rundown
Here’s the highlights of what Chevy has changed in this new model year
- Leather wrapped steering wheel no longer standard on L, 1LT, or 2 LT. These trims now have a plastic (urethane) steering wheel
- IOT Infotainment system replaced by IOU system
- New Cayenne Orange Metallic color (+ three other new colors)
- Advanced all-wheel-drive (twin clutch) no longer standard on Premiere AWD
2021 Chevy Blazer Deletions
When Chevrolet tweaks models from year to year some colors, features, and options are discontinued. For 2021, here’s the features no longer avalaible on the Blazer.
- (G7Q) Nightfall Gray Metallic exterior color
- (GPA) Graphite Metallic exterior color
- (GPJ) Cajun Red Tintcoat exterior color
- (IOT) Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Premium system with connected Navigation
2021 Blazer New Features
Most features or colors that have been discontinued are replaced by updated colors or features. Here’s what’s totally new in the Blazer for 2021.
- (GFR) Pewter Metallic exterior color
- (GIV) Iron Gray Metallic exterior color
- (GLL) Cayenne Orange Metallic exterior color
- (GSK) Cherry Red Tintcoat exterior color
- (BN2) Chevy Safety Assist, includes (UHY) Automatic Emergency Braking, (UKJ) Front Pedestrian Braking, (UHX) Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, (UE4) Following Distance Indicator, (UEU) Forward Collision Alert and (TQ5) IntelliBeam; standard on 2LT, 3LT, RS and Premier
- (VR2) Trailering equipment available on FWD models with (LGX) 3.6L V6 engine
- (RTX) 18″ spare aluminum wheel, standard on RS FWD
2021 Chevy Blazer Changes
Every model year Chevrolet makes small changes to certain options, features, and package groups. Here’s what’s changed in the 2021 Blazer from last year.
- (ZL8) Enhanced Convenience and Driver Confidence II Package has been repackaged and now includes (UQA) Bose premium 8-speaker system, (AAB) memory settings, (KA6) rear outboard heated seats, (KU9) driver and front passenger ventilated seats, (N38) power tilt and telescoping steering column
- (WPP) Driver Confidence II Package is now available on RS and has been repackaged to now include (K4C) Wireless Charging, (UV2) HD Surround Vision, (DRZ) Rear Camera Mirror, (KSG) Adaptive Cruise Control, (UGN) Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking, (HS1) Safety Alert Seat and (T4L) LED headlamps
- (IOU) Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus system with connected Navigation is now included in (WPI) Sound & Technology Package and standard on Premier
- (NP5) Leather-wrapped steering wheel no longer standard on L, 1LT or 2LT, these trims now have urethane steering wheel
- (G99) Advanced All-Wheel Drive System, twin clutch no longer included on Premier AWD