The 2022 Buick Enclave has gotten a makeover. It features an all-new front and rear design that matches the Envision and is stuffed with more standard safety features.
The Enclave is the flagship of the Buick brand. It’s been a best seller for dozens of years and set the tone for Buick as the lineup has shifted from cars to crossovers. And for 2022, the Enclave is getting a mid-cycle refresh that makes it even better.
Although the Enclave may look slightly different on the outside, the platform, 9-speed transmission, 310-horsepower 3.6L engine, and suspension configurations have not changed from the 2021 model. So what is new? Here’s a list.
2022 Buick Enclave – New Features
- New front and rear design shows of new Buick design language
- Redesigned center console with push-button electronic shift
- Avenir Trim gets redesigned seat stitching and wood-like trim
- Avenir Trim gets a unique front grille
- Sport Touring gets a unique front grille and 20-inch wheels
- Buick Driver Confidence Plus Package Is Standard and combines 9 active safety features, including automatic emergency braking, front pedestrian braking, lane keep assist with departure warning, land change alert with side blind zone alert, rear park assist, forward collision alert, following distance indicator, rear cross-traffic alert, and IntelliBeam automatic high beam.
2022 Enclave Photos
Check out the Buick Enclave on Buick. The website should update for the 2022 Model shortly.
“The 2022 Buick Enclave’s enhancements elevate the design and driving experience that premium SUV customers have come to expect and appreciate,” said Duncan Aldred, vice president, Global Buick and GMC. “After nearly 15 years as one of the segment’s pioneering premium SUVs, the Enclave continues to reward customers by offering more style and substance.”