The Cadillac XT4 is getting some changes for the new 2022 model year. It appears, however, those changes are not very extensive.
2022 Cadillac XT4 Updates
For the new model year, Cadillac is keeping the XT4 largely the same. Only a few color additions, subtractions, and a change in the name of the brand’s fake leather seats are being implemented.
Here’s a full list of the new colors, the colors that are being retired, and the new name of Cadillac’s “Leatherette” interiors.
2022 Cadillac XT4 Deletions
- (GJI) Shadow Metallic exterior color
- (GLR) Garnet Metallic exterior color
- (GM6) Autumn Metallic exterior color
- Near Field Communication (NFC) mobile device pairing
- (J6F) Calipers, Red
2022 Cadillac XT4 – New Features
- (G5D) Latte Metallic exterior color (Late availability)
- (G6M) Galactic Gray Metallic exterior color (Late availability)
- (GCK) Rosewood Metallic exterior color (Late availability)
2022 Cadillac XT4 – Changes
- Leatherette interiors are now referred to as “Inteluxe Seats”