The 2022 Chevy Blazer is on the receiving end of a slate of new colors, wheels, and a new two-toned roof option.
Among the changes we’re most excited for are the addition of some exciting-sounding colors. (GCP) Nitro Yellow Metallic and (GHT) Blue Glow Metallic are two new options for 2022 and sound delicious. We’ll have to wait and see if they look as good as they sound.
A two tone roof for LT and RS models is also on the table for 2022. The top portion of the roof will be selectively black for some colors, which will add a nice changeup for Blazer buyers as they try to pick out how sporty they want their vehicle to look.
We’ll make sure to share photos of what this two-tone option and the new exterior colors will look like as soon as we can.
The Blazer will also get three new 20-inch wheel options for 2022 alongside new black bowties and three new lugnuts options.
The changes also mention a new lower front and rear fascia option for Premier trim Blazers but no photographs of this have been released yet.
Read on below for our full list of 2022 Chevy Blazer updates and changes.
We’ll break up this new 2022 model preview into three parts:
- Features and options that are no longer being offered
- Features and options that are totally new for 2022 Chevy Blazer
- Features and options that are being changed for the new model year
Features No Longer Available On The 2022 Chevy Blazer
- L model (1NH26) and 1L0 equipment group
- 1LT equipment group
- (GLT) Bright Blue Metallic exterior color
- (GLU) Midnight Blue Metallic exterior color
- (RAE) Floor rail system
- (RTX) 18″ spare aluminum wheel
- (Q9Z) 20″ Medium Android machined-face aluminum wheels
- (LCV) 2.5L engine
- (VR2) trailering equipment
- (PDL) Cargo Essentials Package, LPO
- (PCK) Interior Luxury Package, LPO
- (RVO) Cargo flex divider, LPO
- (VYW) Premium carpeted floor mats, LPO
- (S03) Embroidered front row headrests, LPO
- (SR2) Rear seat infotainment system without DVD player, LPO
- (SR3) Rear seat infotainment system with DVD player, LPO
- (RDI) Keyless entry keypad, LPO
- (S2D) 20″ Gloss Black aluminum wheels, LPO
New Features On The 2022 Chevrolet Blazer
- (GCP) Nitro Yellow Metallic exterior color (extra cost)
- (GHT) Blue Glow Metallic exterior color
- (41T) Black two-tone roof (available on LT and RS)
- (QH4) 20″ Gloss Black aluminum wheels
- (SUU) 20″ Medium Android machined-face aluminum wheels
- (SD3) Foldable cargo organizer, LPO
- (S1S) 20″ Gloss Black aluminum wheels, LPO
- (SPY) Black lug nuts, LPO
- (S47) Lug nuts, LPO
- (SQU) Thatcham wheel locks, LPO (late availability)
Package & Feature Changes On The 2022 Chevy Blazer
- (ZL8) Enhanced Convenience Package available on Premier (content previously standard on Premier)
- (UQF) 6-speaker audio system now standard on Premier
- Manual tilt and telescoping steering column now standard on Premier
- (B94) Black front and rear bowties replace (SFZ) Black front and rear bowties, LPO
- (LSY) 2.0L Turbo engine is standard on 2LT; (LGX) 3.6L V6 is no longer available on 2LT
- (V92) Trailering equipment is now available on FWD models and standard on AWD models
- Changes to exterior color/model availability, please see color and trim section
- Front and rear lower fascia, wheel moldings, rocker, and wheel changes to Premier