Just six months after taking the wraps off of the HUMMER EV Truck, GMC is giving us our first details about the 2024 HUMMER EV SUV and opening up reservations.
Step One: Watch the official video of the SUV’s unveiling:
Step Two: Act FAST- go and reserve one right now. The HUMMER EV Truck Edition 1 was fully sold out in under an hour.
Step Three: Read up on the deets. Here’s what we know so far.
- 126.7-inch wheelbase for a turning radius of only 35.4 feet
- Four-wheel steer is standard on 2X, 3X, and Edition 1
- Infinity Roof Panel system- similar to HUMMER EV Truck
- 830-horsepower & 11,500 lb-ft of torque standard
- “Tactical technology” via the redesigned myGMC App
- Enhanced customization – My Mode and auxiliary buttons
- 200 accessories available at launch
- Next-Gen 20-module Ultium Battery giving HUMMER EV SUV up to 300 miles of range on Edition 1
- Enhanced Super Cruise Standard
- Edition 1 comes standard with 22-inch premium wheels, assist steps and floor liners.
- Available Extreme Off-Road package adds 18-inch wheels and 35-inch-OD MT tires, underbody armor and rock sliders, front eLocker and virtual rear lockers, heavy-duty ball-spline half shafts, UltraVision with underbody camera views and more.
- Starting MSRP of $105,595 for Edition 1 / $110,595 with optional extreme off-road package
- 3X @ $99,995 / 2X @ $89,995, 2 @ $79,995
HUMMER EV SUV Specifications
|HUMMER EV2 SUV||HUMMER EV2X SUV||HUMMER EV3X SUV||HUMMER EV SUV
|HUMMER EV SUV
Edition 1 with available
Extreme Off-Road Package
|Starting at MSRP (w/DFC)||$79,995||$89,995||$99,995||$105,595||$110,595|
|Availability||Spring 2024||Spring 2023||Spring 2023||Early 2023||Early 2023|
|Horsepower||Up to 625||Up to 625||Up to 830||Up to 830||Up to 830|
|Torque (lb-ft)||Up to 7,400||Up to 7,400||Up to 11,500||Up to 11,500||Up to 11,500|
w/ 20-module battery
|Extreme Off-Road Package||Extreme Off-Road Package|
“The GMC HUMMER EVs were envisioned to be the most capable and compelling electric supertrucks ever,” said Duncan Aldred, global vice president of Buick and GMC. “The new HUMMER EV SUV is the next chapter, which will offer many options for customers to tailor the truck to their lifestyles, while continuing to encourage them to forge new paths with zero emissions.”