When will the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado be unveiled? We’ve been waiting, speculating, analyzing, and talking about the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado for a good long while. After months of guessing we now know the exact date and time we’ll get our first look at the heavily refreshed full-size pickup.
September 9th, 2021 at 4 pm eastern. Set an alarm and put it in your calendar. That’s the exact date and time Chevrolet’s embargo for information on the 2022 Silverado will expire and the world will be flooded with all of the details of the new Silverado full-size pickup.
How do we know this? Well, we heard it directly from Chevrolet themselves. In fact, we’re invited to the briefing that will happen the day before and have sworn ourselves to keep the details of those briefings secret until the 9th.
As we’ve reported, the 2022 Silverado won’t launch at the normal time this year. We recently confirmed the model will enter the market mid-2022-model-year as the global chip shortage continues to make producing vehicles tough for General Motors.
The 2022 GMC Sierra is also due for a major refresh but we’ve yet to hear any details or time frames for when it will go public.
2022 Chevrolet Silverado – What To Expect
- Redesigned front and rear ends
- mid-bed steps similar to the Silverado HD on some models
- Engines with slightly more power… but not too much more.
- Redesigned Interior with larger infotainment system and premium materials
- Google-built-in infotainment apps
- Phone as a key access
- The much anticipated, off-road focused ZR2 model
- Super Cruise as an option (maybe)
- New wheels and color options
Stay tuned for more information about the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado from GM-Trucks.com