Chevrolet is shaking up the Silverado Trim level lineup for 2021. Here’s your guide to the changes and features you need to know about.
We covered some of the various upgrades that the 2021 Silverado will receive last month. We also broke the news that the 2021 Silverado would get the Multi-Flex tailgate before the world even knew what it would be called.
Now, we’re getting additional insight into the changes that Chevrolet will be making on a trim level basis for the Silverado going into the 2021 model year.
Here’s a list of the announced changes for the new model year.
2021 Chevy Silverado Changes
- Custom and Custom Trail Boss are now standard with Custom Convenience Package and Infotainment Package, which include EZ Lift power lock and release tailgate, bed LED cargo area lighting, remote start, available SiriusXM radio, available OnStar and more.
- Work Truck, Custom and Custom Trail Boss now offer 40/20/40 split-bench front seat and a new Safety Confidence Package (late availability), which includes Forward Collision Alert, Automatic Emergency Braking, Front Pedestrian Braking6, steering wheel audio controls and 4.2-inch driver information center.
- Custom Trail Boss and LT Trail Boss are now available with 20-inch black wheels with Goodyear Territory MT Tires (late availability).
- LT and RST now come standard with the All Star Edition content, which includes the Convenience Package, Trailering Package and an auto-locking rear differential.
- LTZ now comes standard with the LTZ Convenience Package, Safety Package and 20-inch polished wheels.
- Wireless phone projection through Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability is standard on LTZ and High Country and available on LT, LT Trail Boss and RST.
- A first for Chevrolet, Adaptive Ride Control is now available on High Country models with 22-inch wheels to provide enhanced ride comfort.
- New available packages – All Star Edition Plus, Texas Edition Plus and LTZ Premium Texas Edition – add additional convenience and safety content onto already popular models.
- Three new exterior colors are available:
Mosaic Black Metallic (late availability and at extra charge)
Oxford Brown Metallic (available at extra charge)
Cherry Red Tintcoat (available at extra charge)
The brand also announced a slew of additional features for the new model year Silverado, including: