Enough about me, let's talk about my rig for awhile?
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD base model (stripped down work truck).
Regular cab, long bed. Four wheel drive. White exterior, graphite vinyl interior.
1. Allison 5 spd automatic trans.
2. Big block Vortec 8100 V8 engine.
3. Air conditioning.
4. Locking differential rear axle.
5. Trailering special equipment: trailer hitch platform.
6. Off road skid plate.
7. OSRV retractable camper type mirrors.
8. Camper/5th wheel trailer wiring provisions.
1. Magnaflow muffler.
2. Gemtop canopy.
3. PIAA front valence with a pair of large and a pair of small PIAA foglights.
4. PYO code OEM alloy wheels.
5. K&N FIPK.
6. Pioneer stereo, CD changer and Ipod dock (via RCA jack).
7. Orion door speakers.
8. Eclipse pillar speakers and powered subwoofer.
9. Dynamat full coverage throughout: doors, firewall, floor board, roof and back.