Buick lists the following options of note:
- Heated, wood-trimmed steering wheel
- Ice-blue LED ambient lighting around the instrument panel
- Eight-way power front driver and passenger seats with power recline, lumbar support and driver memory
- Heated front seats on Leather models and heated/cooled seats on Premium models
- Power-tilting/telescoping steering column on Premium models
- Buick IntelliLink with color touchscreen radio
- OnStar with 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi hotspot
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- High-intensity discharge headlamps
- Power liftgate
- Rear park assist and rear-vision camera system with dynamic guidelines.
The new Enclave Tuscan Edition will be on display this coming week at the New York Auto Show.