Socal Get Together

gopedxr

Hey everyone.

Wanted to let everyone know me and the guys from fullsize chevy and ls1 truck site are going to be having a meet in about two weeks here in orange county. anyone is welcome. We been doing these meets for a few months now and its all ways a good time.

Post it up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Guys

Im new to this forum, or any forum at all. Just wondering if females are allowed are your get togethers. I joined the forum becuase I wanted to learn more about my truck and what it can do, and maybe what I can do for my truck. If not then maybe you guys can give me a few tips in which direction I can take.

Thank Alene

post-80755-1284036454_thumb.jpg

Of course your welcome we been doing these meets for about two years now. Anyone is welcome trying to set up one soon and have someone even cater it for the food. Gonna be a good time i will pm you with more details

thanks for posting! Look forward to seeing all of our socal members soon

Hey everyone.

Wanted to let everyone know me and the guys from fullsize chevy and ls1 truck site are going to be having a meet in about two weeks here in orange county. anyone is welcome. We been doing these meets for a few months now and its all ways a good time.

Post it up!

Wen and where?

About two weeks were thinking some were in orange county at a park or one the members told me they have some sorta park at their apartments.

Coming up soon get a hold of me if you want to come out. Can always text the cell if ya have any questions 951 692 6854

Robin

Archived