2009 Chevy Silverado Evap Vent Solenoid, correct replacement part?

I had, what I think was a P0449 code on my 2009 silverado a while back. I looked it up, saw it was probably the evap vent solenoid and that it wasn't a big issue so i ignored it. Finally decided to replace it, and now the P0449 code is gone but getting a P0455 code for a large leak. Is this still from the evap vent solenoid? If it is, I am a bit confused about which part to replace it with. I'd prefer to keep the repair cheap, and I have seen numerous posts linking to numerous different replacement parts.

Found this one today, and that does appear to be the same part my truck has, with the secondary filter thing. But back when I was reading about it originally I feel like people said to replace it with a cheaper(newer?) part that only has 1 port and doesn't use the extra filter. From what I understand the filter is helpful for dusty environments, which i don't think I am worried about. I can certainly buy the part listed in the link below, its not that expensive, but it is also more work, not sure if I can easily get to that secondary canister to swap it. So if its ok to go with the single port option I'd rather do that. But I am also not positive which model number that is. I have a 2009 silverado with a non-flex fuel 5.3 if that matters. Thanks!