2003 2500 HD 6.0 Wont Crank

Looking for some help on my 2003 2500 gasser.  The other day I replaced the starter, the cable from the solenoid to the starter was corroded through.  Easy fix.  

I got it back together, started it once, everything was fine.  The second time I started it, the starter did not turn off when the key was left in the run position.  Turning the key back still did not stop the starter, I had to pull the battery cable off for it to stop cranking.  

I put the battery cable back on and it started fined for about another 15 starts.  Then the starter again continued to crank after starting, again having to remove the batter cable.  

I replaced the starter assuming I had a sticky solenoid.  Now with the new starter, it wont crank at all.  I am not getting 12V to the solenoid when the key is in the cranking position.  

The starter fuse looks good and I swapped the headlight relay with the starter relay and that didn't make a difference.  

I was able to get the truck running by jumping the solenoid and starter terminal.  It idled fine but every light on the dash was lit up; theft, ABS, Parking, Service 4wd.  

After shutting off it still wont crank with the key.  

Any thoughts?  Do I someone have the computer all confused that it wont allow a start signal?  What is the best way to do a hard reset?  Hold the battery cables together off the battery for 15 minutes?  

Any input would be great!

Thanks,