AC/Heat dont work

i know this is old. can someone point me to the thread, give me a tsb number, or actuator part numbers. maybe a how to? its an 04 sierra manual dual zone

Thank you

its not that easy there bud,,,,

please dont assume its just one thing wrong,,

you can yourself check the fuses by looking in the owners manual but in the end ,its computor controlled and needs to be diagnosed properly

no one here wants to see you throw parts at your truck...

sound fair to you ??

its my actuators. had this problem on and off. no matter the temp settings the driver and pass side blow opposite of each other. it slowly started to stick, then it did it every 1 in 5 starts, now its constant. ive visited the dealer and the service writer is telling me actuators, my ex stepdad a ase certified chevy tech for 18 years at a dealer told me the same 2 years ago. but for grins my fuses are good. where else do i check?

what ???

take it to dealer and have them calibrate them with a tech2 scanner and or have the HVAC module scanned for any possible codes and have them diagnosed

this is not a DIY job

having a service writer tell you its the actuators is like asking a kid walking down the street what he thinks ,your ex step dad should be more help than us here at GM-trucks with a free diagnoses ,,,he has all the access in the world to help you

good luck

Archived