look at this pict

KMT15

If its the truck with the small brush guard and the two hella lights mounted on the bar, and the pic is taken with the truck in front of some water, then I am almost positive its a Fabtech 6 inch. (although it looks shorter than 6, so its probably a 2wd) and the rims are Mickey Thompson Classic IIs with BF Goodrich All Terrains (probably 33's, 285/75s maybe).

I have that catalog in front of me.  No where in the catalog does it describe the mods to the black 1500 excab on the cover, but in the rear quarter window the truck has a "FabTech" sticker.  So the winner of the contest is jr.parrish  :eek:

Each rim would probably be about $185 and about the same for each tire. You would have to do some sort of lift in my opinion. I am running a near identical tire/rim combo (only difference is the rim. M/T II's vs Classics) and need my 2" body to make it work. If I had to do it again I would do a 3" body.

You maybe able to use ford keys and rear add-a-leafs to acheive the height without a body lift.

Archived