Dash lights stuck on when key is removed

yukon_denali_05

Question

I'm stumped. Dash lights, radio lights, steering control lights, and overhead console lights are stuck on when the ignition key is off. Based on the research I've done, alot of threads and forums point to headlight switch. Don't want to buy a headlight switch to find out it doesn't solve the issues. Anyone experienced the same issue and can share what the fix was?

I have an 05 yukon denali xl

2 answers to this question

I'm stumped. Dash lights, radio lights, steering control lights, and overhead console lights are stuck on when the ignition key is off. Based on the research I've done, alot of threads and forums point to headlight switch. Don't want to buy a headlight switch to find out it doesn't solve the issues. Anyone experienced the same issue and can share what the fix was?

I have an 05 yukon denali xl

if those lights stay on and its the switch,,,,the park lights would be on as well,

take it in

When I first bought my 2000 sierra the only problem it had was the electrical wouldn't turn off when u took the key out and exited the truck. Turned out to be a short under the door panel for the electric locks. Might check around there... :dunno:

Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

Archived