1500 6LUG to 2500+ 8LUG adapter/spacer

I have a 2014 1500 w factory 20" wheels. I tow a good bit and want to put a 10ply tire on my truck. I obviously have very limited options w stock size, so Im exploring other options. I have found a killer deal on a set of factory 2500 18" wheels w BFG K02's. Looking at a quick tire size calculator, the 2500 tire dimensions are very close to my stock size. Im assuming the offset between 1500 factory and 2500 factory wheels will be very close if not identical? Anyone with 1st hand knowledge of this? Has anyone done something similar? If so, what size/brand spacer do you recommend? Am I going to have any problems that I'm not thinking of?

my other option is level the truck and put a slightly larger tire on my stock 20" wheels. I already have a TGC 2" level kit, just havent installed bc I worry it will mess with the geometry while towing and cause other components to fail quicker. 

You want to tow with spacers? At that; big spacers because in order to clear your studs you would at least need 2-2.5” spacers to mount the 2500 wheel, plus the torque and weight riding on those aftermarket studs? Do not do it!!
Itll end up being cheaper to level the truck and get the right tires than when you snap or break the spacer and your wheels go flying to the side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the input! Thats definitely something I have thought about and one of the reasons why I wanted to reach out to see if anyone had experience with it. I have experience w lifts and levels (not on this truck), but not a spacer. 

Truly the only reason I was trying to figure out how to make this work is bc the guy is selling the wheels and tires for such a good price.