2017 Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L 3.23 With P285/45R22's

Evening all,  Well new to this forum but not the GM world. 

I have had my truck since new & just love it.  I needed to trade in my 2014 Camaro SS Spring Special as it was parked for winter longer than driving it allowed.  Hence why I got the 6.2L in this truck.  In my past I have worked for GM Dealerships for 10 plus years.  Now that I have had my truck for just about three years now, felt it was time to make it my own.  First mod is a S&B Cold Intake kit.  Next month's mods include a Belltech 2/4 Drop Kit & Custom Dual Exhaust. Upon delivery, my truck came modded to my tastes.  These include GM Hood Stripes, GM Soft Tonneau Cover,  GM Sport Bar, front window tint and of course complete front end Xpel Coating to protect the paint.  I've attached a pic of my one of a kind ride.

My last two vehicles were as mentioned a 2014 Camaro SS Spring Special Coupe (Summer) & a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (All Season) fully armoured & lifted for rock krawling.

I look forward to getting to know you all better & discussing future ideas I may steal from you & use on my own ride.

20171020_114437.jpg

Edited by Al Ralston
  • Like 1