Tow mirrors, but is the puddle light wire in the harness?

Have a 16 LTZ. Tow mirrors were stock so they did not come with the standard mirrors with puddle light. Wasn’t sure if the door harness still has it though since it is an LTZ model and would have puddle lights if it did not come with tow mirrors.  
I have to replace my under mirror intersection emergency lights since the last set had poor wiring done by the installer with no water proofing which caused corrosion and not to mention he evidently cut the wires to 1” when he removed them off my last truck (want it done right do it yourself, I’ve pretty much have redone the entire truck), the new ones have a puddle light option. I am in no way shape or form about to pass wire through the boot again so was just curious if I can pick it up in the door somewhere without having to run to the bcm with a new wire?
I can live without them but since the mirrors are coming off anyway again I want this to be the last time. 
Thanks everyone!