Help 05 silverado 4.3l v6 running issues

I need some help guys.. I bought this standard cab 2wd truck for a winter truck so I can save my nice one. 

I have replaced the crank position sensor, had it relearned by my mechanic(trusted), new dist. Rotor, new plugs, wires, new coil, new gas cap, new fuel tank pressure sensor, no engine light. 

I can drive fine and then it will randomly miss or stall completely so I have to downshift and drop the clutch to restart it(bump start)

I was told it could now be either a bad ground or some sort of electrical issue. Could really use some advice plz.

2005 chevy silverado 1500 2dr 2wd 4.3l v6 manual transmission.  260k miles 

• 2 months later...

Try your ignition control module if you haven't already figured this out. You can take it off, very easy its right next to the Coil. Take it to parts store they can test it. If it's not that. Buy a fuel pressure guage at harbor freight (best deal). These motors are very picky on fuel pressure, resting pressure key on engine off. And running pressure. Lots of guides online in s10 forums on how to check. Neither of the things I listed would throw an engine code that I know of. Sounds like you need a better mechanic. A good technician will diagnose a problem and know for sure what part is at fault before replacing any parts. Older mechanics go off of gut feeling and experience and throws parts at it till something works. Good for them because they make money but it costs you a fortune for a 100 part.