8 Lug Wheels & Tires

Jacqson

Factory Chevy Polished Aluminum 8-Lug(16x6.5) wheels(Made by Alcoa)and Caps with Bridgestone Dueler 265/75/16(85% tread) mounted and balanced. There is also 32 Lug nuts, 8 McGard Wheel Locks and 4 lock keys. The wheels are mint with no scratches or marks. $500.00 :sick:

One set(L&R) of GK torsion bars(8615 ft lbs torque)(54 inches long).9k on the bars. If you plan on using these bars on a 1/2 ton truck you cannot use the GM green keys as these bars are indexed differently than the 1/2 ton bars,you must use the purple GM keys(Part#15045171).Ford keys will work if you do not want to raise the front end higher than stock height. $100.00 Shipping is not included in the above prices. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
Factory Chevy Polished Aluminum 8-Lug(16x6.5) wheels(Made by Alcoa)and Caps with Bridgestone Dueler 265/75/16(85% tread) mounted and balanced. There is also 32 Lug nuts, 8 McGard Wheel Locks and 4 lock keys. The wheels are mint with no scratches or marks. $500.00  :)

Hello!

I am interested in your tires & wheels. If you still have them, please call me at 987-4278. I am on the North Shore also.

Cheers,

Jim...

Archived