Kudos For Kost Tire And Muffler In Pocono Pa

Just took my Tahoe in at 55K to get an alignment and wheel balance and rotation.. went to kost tire and muffler in Pocono PA and spoke with Tommy..

Well I also wanted him to change the oil and i provided my own oil..

So He balanced and rotated my tires, alignment and changed my oil and to top it off he blanced and rotated the tires on my wifes 04 Grand Prix GTP and fixed a muffler hanger.. Total Price 52 bucks!!!.. I am happy..very happy.. both cars feel new and Tommy is also claiming he will blow away the price i found on discount tire for rims and tires 1300 to 1400 for 20's.. He says he is gonna blow that away.... i'll let you know on monday..

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Just took my Tahoe in at 55K to get an alignment and wheel balance and rotation.. went to kost tire and muffler in Pocono PA and spoke with Tommy..

Well I also wanted him to change the oil and i provided my own oil..

So He balanced and rotated my tires, alignment and changed my oil and to top it off he blanced and rotated the tires on my wifes 04 Grand Prix GTP and fixed a muffler hanger.. Total Price 52 bucks!!!.. I am happy..very happy.. both cars feel new and Tommy is also claiming he will blow away the price i found on discount tire for rims and tires 1300 to 1400 for 20's.. He says he is gonna blow that away.... i'll let you know on monday..

Thanks you for the post.

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Welcome to the site... Isn't that quite the drive to the Pocono's?.. :eek:

I guess they say good helps hard to find.. when you find one it's good to report.. Glad to hear they did a great job.

Archived