Denali Interior Paint

We have a 2004 Denali and it has the dark grey doors on the center console. The paint is chipping and it almost seems to be a rubberized paint. Anyone know where I can find it? Ditto with the back of the center console behind the lid that opens up. The paint is peeling there as well. Though about taking a sample to Home Depot and having them match it, but though I would ask here first.

Tyler

• 3 weeks later...
We have a 2004 Denali and it has the dark grey doors on the center console. The paint is chipping and it almost seems to be a rubberized paint. Anyone know where I can find it? Ditto with the back of the center console behind the lid that opens up. The paint is peeling there as well. Though about taking a sample to Home Depot and having them match it, but though I would ask here first.

Tyler

Hey I had the exact same issue with my 2004 Denali so I took it to the dealer last year and they covered it under warranty. They offered to repaint it at the dealership or provide an aftermarket kit that snaps overtop of each painted console piece.

Both look really good. If you search the web they have lots of factory looking kits for covering the console pieces.a

Archived