For Sale: Whipple Supercharger 5.7 5.0 Vortec

Rave

I have a complete Whipple supercharger system for 1996 to 2000 5.7 (350) and 5.0 (305) Vortec engines. Fits Yukon, Tahoe, Suburban, C/K pickups, two and four wheel drive. Supercharger compressor was rebuilt 10,000 miles ago. All parts are in good to excellent condition. Just removed from my 1999 Yukon, works great. Runs 6 lbs. boost. Very easy installation, complete install manual. Whipple has not built this kit for quite some time, this a great chance to get an excellent complete set up. I removed due to the fact I am selling my Yukon and buying a diesel pickup. All original components included in auction with the exception of the K&N air filter that originally came in the kit. I can scan and send any install instructions or pictures from the manual if anyone needs to get an idea on installation procedures. I have a digital fuel pressure gauge that I will include to "seal a deal" if necessary. Check out Whipple's test data here http://shell.dim.com/~ssauto/whipple.html

Thanks for looking and feel free to e-mail with any questions. I am willing to help anyone with installation by phone or e-mail although that probably won't be needed as the install is really very straight forward. I can e-mail pics.

I have a complete Whipple supercharger system for 1996 to 2000 5.7 (350) and 5.0 (305) Vortec engines. Fits Yukon, Tahoe, Suburban, C/K pickups, two and four wheel drive. Supercharger compressor was rebuilt 10,000 miles ago. All parts are in good to excellent condition. Just removed from my 1999 Yukon, works great. Runs 6 lbs. boost. Very easy installation, complete install manual. Whipple has not built this kit for quite some time, this a great chance to get an excellent complete set up. I removed due to the fact I am selling my Yukon and buying a diesel pickup. All original components included in auction with the exception of the K&N air filter that originally came in the kit. I can scan and send any install instructions or pictures from the manual if anyone needs to get an idea on installation procedures. I have a digital fuel pressure gauge that I will include to "seal a deal" if necessary. Check out Whipple's test data here http://shell.dim.com/~ssauto/whipple.html

Thanks for looking and feel free to e-mail with any questions. I am willing to help anyone with installation by phone or e-mail although that probably won't be needed as the install is really very straight forward. I can e-mail pics.

I am interested in the setup> How much are you asking and how do you want payment?

Mark

I have a complete Whipple supercharger system for 1996 to 2000 5.7 (350) and 5.0 (305) Vortec engines. Fits Yukon, Tahoe, Suburban, C/K pickups, two and four wheel drive. Supercharger compressor was rebuilt 10,000 miles ago. All parts are in good to excellent condition. Just removed from my 1999 Yukon, works great. Runs 6 lbs. boost. Very easy installation, complete install manual. Whipple has not built this kit for quite some time, this a great chance to get an excellent complete set up. I removed due to the fact I am selling my Yukon and buying a diesel pickup. All original components included in
auction
with the exception of the K&N air filter that originally came in the kit. I can scan and send any install instructions or pictures from the manual if anyone needs to get an idea on installation procedures. I have a digital fuel pressure gauge that I will include to "seal a deal" if necessary. Check out Whipple's test data here http://shell.dim.com/~ssauto/whipple.html

You want bids on this, right?

I have a complete Whipple supercharger system for 1996 to 2000 5.7 (350) and 5.0 (305) Vortec engines. Fits Yukon, Tahoe, Suburban, C/K pickups, two and four wheel drive. Supercharger compressor was rebuilt 10,000 miles ago. All parts are in good to excellent condition. Just removed from my 1999 Yukon, works great. Runs 6 lbs. boost. Very easy installation, complete install manual. Whipple has not built this kit for quite some time, this a great chance to get an excellent complete set up. I removed due to the fact I am selling my Yukon and buying a diesel pickup. All original components included in
auction
with the exception of the K&N air filter that originally came in the kit. I can scan and send any install instructions or pictures from the manual if anyone needs to get an idea on installation procedures. I have a digital fuel pressure gauge that I will include to "seal a deal" if necessary. Check out Whipple's test data here http://shell.dim.com/~ssauto/whipple.html

You want bids on this, right?

He better not be.

This isn't eBay. Post a price please.

I am very sorry to not have replied to the posts here. Evidently my notifications were not enabled. I was not looking for bids as one member mentioned, I had copied and pasted the info from my eBay auction. I should have had my price listed, another oversight/mistake on my part. The supercharger is sold. Thanks for your posts and interest, and again I am sorry for my mismanagement of this add.

Daryl

how much are you asking for system and do you have any pics

Archived