New Member From Toronto, Ontario.

Reredrum

hey boys, i dont know if im posting in the proper thread...but here goes...

Names Ish, im from Toronto, On...i own a small mobile welding business(subcontractor), when i say small i mean by myself...i mostly do structural erecting and welding, once in a while i drive my 09 Sierra 2500HD LY6 with a 1500lb unit down a 150 foot deep pit in the middle of downtown to weld some piles and shoring...hey! pays the bills!...anyways, been a big fan of GMs since day one...ive owned several fbodies, from a stock 86 Z28 to a fully built 10 sec 91 Firebird(which i currently play around with)...a couple of vettes, im planning on picking up a CTSV as a daily driver/tarmac abuser...All hail GM and SBCs...love my truck, its an extended cab short box...ive had it for 3 months now, already put 10,000kms on her, and has been hood deep in mud due to work...2 months ago, i mounted a set of 265/75/16(id say close to 31.5" tall tires) goodyear territories on the truck, and its served me perfectly so far, and just a week ago, i installed a 3 inch leveling torsion keys(with the shock extensions) plus 2 inch blocks for the rears...the wheel wells are at 42.5 inches front and 44.5 inches rear...pretty tall for a work truck...once i figure out how to post photos ill throw some up here for you...i also haul the race car around with it...and once i get that sorted ill put together a little sig with a list of all the GMs ive owned in the past few years...as i said, i love GMs and all ive owned is GM, from the start, and i plan to keep it that way, unless another domestic comes up with a badass coupe with a nicely put together pushrod V8...

Anyways, thanks for having me

-Ish

is there a way i can upload pictures larger than 300K? ive got tons! anyways, the top two pictures were taken today, after i got the alignment done...and cranked the keys all the way up...looks badass...and the lowest point of the hood is easily 6 to 8 inches taller than your run of the mill hatchback or sedan...which is to me, Badass...until a newer 1500 with a nice 6 inch lift with 35s pulled up next to me...damn party pooper...anyways looking forward for your replies...tell me if the hot rodder has lifted a truck properly!

Archived