Advent nav and Sirius Radio

Sirius bought XM in 2007 and the company is now called SiriusXM. There is no difference in the two. It would be counter productive to duplicate broadcasts, so if you used to have Sirius you now have both.

I realize they are both the same company now, and have been a lifetime subscriber since 2002 with sirius. Even though they are the same company they are still ran independantly. My issue is that xm still uses their own satellites and vice versa. In my area of BC the xm coverage sucks because high elevation (mountains) block the signal. With sirius their sats sit at a better elevation as I never had a problem with them.

So will Andvent solve my situation? I read about switching out the tuners, but TSS radio has disco'ed them.

I realize they are both the same company now, and have been a lifetime subscriber since 2002 with sirius. Even though they are the same company they are still ran independantly. My issue is that xm still uses their own satellites and vice versa. In my area of BC the xm coverage sucks because high elevation (mountains) block the signal. With sirius their sats sit at a better elevation as I never had a problem with them.

So will Andvent solve my situation? I read about switching out the tuners, but TSS radio has disco'ed them.

This platform will never support Sirius - XM only :nonod:

The next platforms for just about every manufacturer that does satellite radio will use the new Sirius/XM 2.0 tuner and you'll have a choice...

Archived