Custom Sonoma Rims

DiggerHarrison

I own a 2001 gmc Sonoma. Bought it with white American racing rims (15 inch). Look like the front ones came off of a tailor, the rear ones are the same, but a foot wide. Nice rims, but I want chrome "minitruckin" rims, the truck is level (put two inch drop in the back) I was wondering if I could get some 20s, 7 or 8 inch wide In the front and a foot wide on the back, two narrow and two wide. Would I need to lift the truck? And where could I go locally "ware county Georgia" to get them, last option would be ordering offline, but would like websites for ideas. Thanks. -ddh.

I would shop around for the best prices, and if you are near a Discount Tire have them match the price. I try to go to them because they have really great customer service.

What I suggest is to (1) visit an turck forum specific to your truck to find out what offiset and tire combo works. Most wheel shops don't know what the optimal offset you will need unless they have lifted/lowered the same style of truck. They will just try to sell you what they have in inventory, or what ever they push. (2)Find out what wheels you want. (3)Shop around for the best price in for the wheels and tires (separate). Stay away from the tire and wheel packages. Generally they try to sell you poor quality wheels and crappy tires.

Archived