What HID kit for Silverado? Advice/input needed

On 3/22/2019 at 4:00 PM, ron mexico75 said:

Thanks. So I clicked your link but it takes you to TRS but there’s an error on the page. So I tried searching and it looks like that’s the ballast igniters and bulbs. No projectors though? Does your truck have halogen projectors? Is that how it came from the factory or did it come with HID/LED projectors?

With the retrofit, you are getting the Morimoto projectors, there is no apoxie or glue or anything like that. At least on the Silverado, maybe the sierra is different? You simply unscrew the dust covers unscrew your stock halogen projectors and install the new projectors that bolt on. The only problem is they stick back pretty far and your dust caps will not fit on. You have to cut them and then extend them with waterproof tape over the gap.

This would be the projector right. And plus the miramoto hid bulbs I’m looking at about 310 dollars. Does that sound right?

D973BAC3-5BD7-4D38-B28D-F01E6DFACC05.jpeg

• 1 year later...

Im going to buy the custom lamps hid retrofit kit makes for my silverado so i can have better light. I was told their projectors provide a nice cutoff and bright light on the road which is all i need because i drive most of the time at night because of my work. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 7.26.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 7.26.42 PM.png