Charity Golf Tournament in Houston

Kerrslight

Hey guys,

Not sure if there's any golfers on here, but got a couple team spots left so I figured why not try this out. My company is hosting a charity Golf Tournament Monday, October 23 at Wildcat Golf Club in Houston for an organization called Fanatical Change. There will be plenty of free booze and door prizes out there, helicopter ball drop and tickets to halloween party at BBVA Compass Stadium on  Friday the 27th.

The foundation was originally put together to raise money for families affected by a devastating tragedy. Typically they would raise money all year by hosting a halloween party. The day immediately following, 100% of the proceeds are donated to families who desperately need a hand. 
This year, they are shifting focus to the mass amounts of homeless kids and their families in the HISD school district. We are estimating to help feed 8,000-10,000 families for Thanksgiving and other Hurricane Harvey relief efforts. 

The Foundation is a registered 501c3, upon request we will provide all necessary documents to get the appropriate tax credits for any donation received.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions!

Archived