Glen Kierstead

Jammer Cold Air Intake and Diablo I3 Intune Jammer CAi Tune

I have a 2014 Crewcab 5.3 with 6" lift 22" Rims and 35in Tires. Just curious what others are getting for gas mileage? The Diablo Tune for the Jammer CAi calls for 91. I'm on my 2nd tank of gas with this tune and intake and so far city/hwy I'm getting around 13mpg.

1 hour ago, Glen Kierstead said:

I have a 2014 Crewcab 5.3 with 6" lift 22" Rims and 35in Tires. Just curious what others are getting for gas mileage? The Diablo Tune for the Jammer CAi calls for 91. I'm on my 2nd tank of gas with this tune and intake and so far city/hwy I'm getting around 13mpg.

Pretty good gas milage if you ask me.   I only get about 13mpg in town driving on my stock 2016 Z71 LTZ.

Pretty good gas milage if you ask me.   I only get about 13mpg in town driving on my stock 2016 Z71 LTZ.
I had a loaner 2018 z71 LTZ And it got that as well....But I didn't have to put 91 in it either lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I have the same setup, but with 7.75 lift. Just depends on your stop and go gas. If you are heavy on the pedal, it will be hard on your tank. I usually get city 13-16, but I am not heavy on my pedal.