Need NAV Radio reprogrammed. Who can do it other than dealer?

I have a NAV radio that I got from a buddy's 2012 that I am going to put in my 2008. I am only going to be putting it in for the backup camera function so I don't need XM or anything else. 

Other than going to the dealer, who else can do the unlock since the radio is Theftlocked? I know there are places online where you can send the radio in and they will unlock it so it recognizes your VIN when you install it in the truck but I can't find much. I found a few ebay listings and one place wanting $120 to do it. 

Anybody used any of the online companies to do the unlock or know of somebody in the Nashville, TN area that will do it?

You can try:

Step 1: Start the vehicle and turn on the radio.

Step 2: Press and hold preset numbers 2 and 3 until a three digit code appears on the radio display. Write this code down.

Step 3: Press the AM/FM button. Your radio will display a second three digit code. Write the second code down. You will now have a six digit code.

Step 4: Call the Chevy Radio Code phone line at 1-800-537-5140.

Step 4: Enter 106010 followed by the # key to direct you to the radio code retrieval system.

Step 5: Enter the six digit code you retrieved in steps 2 and 3 followed by the * key. They must be in order. You will be given a four digit radio code. Write down the radio code.

Step 6: Start your vehicle and turn on the radio. Using the Minute and Hour buttons, enter in the four digit radio code to your stereo system. Press the AM/FM button to unlock your stereo.

How to Unlock a GM Radio

Step 1: Start the vehicle and turn on the radio. The radio will display “LOC” indicating the Theftlock system is activated.

Step 2: Press and hold preset buttons 1 and 4 for ten seconds. (If you don’t have a fourth preset button, press and hold presets 2 and 3.) The radio will display a three digit number. Write this number down.

Step 3: Press the AM/FM button. Your radio will display a second three digit code. Write the second code down. You will now have a six digit code.

Step 4: Contact your local GM Dealer and give them the six digit code. They will give you a four digit radio code.

Many dealers will give you your radio code for free, while others may charge a small fee. If your dealer is charging a larger fee, consider calling another dealer or doing a Google search for sites offering GMC Radio codes. They usually charge a small (around $10) fee.

Step 5: Start your vehicle and turn on the radio. Press the Hour button on the radio until the first two number of the code appear. Next, press the Minute button until the last two numbers of the code are displayed. Once all four digits appear, press the AM/FM button to unlock your stereo. The display will read “SEC” indicating you have successfully unlocked your radio and it is fully operational.

If radio display reads “INOP” while the vehicle is on, too many incorrect radio codes have been entered. To remove “INOP” from your display and unlock your radio, you must leave the key in the On position for one hour. Once you’ve retrieved your radio unlock code, write it down for future use. Your radio code will not change and having it handy will save from going from the radio code retrieval process again.

Unfortunately that is for the GMT-800 trucks. The GMT-900 trucks numbered pre-sets anymore. They have to be done with a Tech 2. 

There are some online vendors that you can send in the radio to have them unlock it but I can't get anybody to respond back to me. Was hoping somebody might have some suggestions for somebody that they have used in the past.