2018 Aftermarket Audio Install (Crew Cab)

First, let me apologize for not taking pictures, I got in the groove and totally forgot.  I'll at least get a picture of the sub on here at some point.

My goal was to improve the factory (non-Bose) audio while retaining the ability to restore it to stock.  I did a lot of research and this forum was invaluable, but there was no post that really tied everything together.  Here's what I did:

I used the green Metra harnesses (71-2107 & 70-2057) to interface to the stock radio and the other end out to the speakers.  From the radio, I took the front signals and ran new wires to the 2.5" dash speakers in order to retain factory chimes/voice.  I unplugged them from the factory harnesses and soldered on the new wires directly.  I had originally bought some speakers (Memphis Audio PRX27) from Crutchfield that were supposed to fit there, but the holes were too close together and there was no room to widen them.  I took the rear speaker signal and ran it to the back through 4 of the 9 wires in a speed-wire cable, that ran into an Audio Control LC2i active line out converter.  From there I ran the signal through the amp and back up to the front using 4 more of the wires.  I never had to use the 9th wire for accessory power as the GTO features on the LC2i works perfectly.  The amp is an old 5-channel Alpine amp I had lying around.  I mounted the amp to 4 elevator bolts JB-welded to the back wall where the Bose amp goes.  I will caution you that unless your amp is extremely flat, you'll need an 18mm ratcheting wrench to get the seat nuts back on.  I also ran some larger gauge speaker wire back up to the front to where the subwoofer would reside, on the hump between the front seats.  The box is 15.5"x15.5"x5", and is quite snug.  There are only a few 10" drivers happy with that small of a box, so I went with a PIONEER TS-SW2502S4.  I used 6x9 component speakers for the front speakers (rear are no longer connected).  I used the factory wires to go to the door speakers (which I mounted using Dynamat first, and then the speaker bracket from Crutchfield).  I ran new wires to the tweeters from the crossovers.  The crossovers fit behind the screen, one stuck beneath the factory radio, and one parallel with the screen, but just behind it.  I mounted the tweeters right next to the 2.5" speakers using the mounting bracket that came with the speakers and some mounting tape.  Once this was all done, you have to fade the sound all the way to the rear.  This stops the factory 2.5" dash speakers from playing normal music.  The chimes and voice still go through those speakers undisturbed, and most importantly, un-AMPED.

One question I have for anyone who has done this.  Everything is working great once I changed the tone settings on the stock head unit.  But, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change the tone settings while running Android Auto or Apple Car play.  There doesn't seem to be a way to do it, and they have a separate EQ setting for each audio input.  Does anyone know how this is done?